Bibliography of University of Kaiserslautern
The university bibliography (Biblio KL) lists scientific publications of affiliated members of the RPTU. As an archival instrument, it is essential for documenting the university’s achievements in science and research and increasing their visibility. The university library provides editorial support for the university bibliography.
What is being recorded in Biblio KL?
- Currently, all scientific journal articles in which at least one member of the RPTU is involved are recorded.
- For the entry, it is irrelevant whether it is an electronic or printed publication.
- In the future, other types of publications such as conference papers, research reports, book contributions, monographs, or conference proceedings will be included.
- Full texts can be published via KLUEDO, the document server of the RPTU.
- Scientists and institutes report their publications to be recorded in Biblio KL.
- In addition, the university library lists RPTU publications from other article databases.
We highly appreciate your help in listing your publications in Biblio KL. By doing so, you also support the RPTU in applying for third-party funding for the financial support of oa publications.
If you would like to upload extensive reference lists, please feel free to contact us. We will find a time-saving solution!
If necessary, you can send corrections to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
You can find our bibliography and technical contacts directly on the Biblio help pages.